Friday, September 30, 2005

Boost Note Taking Skills!!!!

Many times, when taking notes, I find myself scrambling to get all of the important information together. Well I have found a pretty efficient way of taking notes. Not only is it super effiecient but it also is well organized.

The note taking method is called the Cornell Note Taking Method
-Here is a link to the website. http://www.westshore.edu/webs/ltc/cornell_note_taking_method.htm


This link shows you how to create a cornell template with word
http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/5_Minute_Tips/General/
Word_Templates_and_Cornell_Note_Taking/



This is the format that I used. However I did add a box at the bottom for summaries.
To add a box just select draw from the table menu and draw your box.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Interesting. I'm have to bookmark your blog, I like it.

wifi directory is what I made my site/blog about.
It's a really useful wifi directory site.

Check it out sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home